Spouse Statement of Non-Filing

If your spouse was not required to file taxes in 2015, please fill out and submit the following form via YMessage or OneStop Student Services.

Spouse Statement of Non-Filing


Verification of Non-Filing

If you did not file taxes in 2016 and are asked to provide a verification of non-filing letter, please use the following 4506-T form to request the letter from the IRS. Fill out the highlighted sections, sign it, and mail it to the appropriate IRS address.

4506-T Form