Cost of Attendance
The official Cost of Attendance is used to calculate eligibility for federal loan programs. Federal, BYU, and Private Loans cannot exceed the Cost of Attendance. For more information, please see 'Cost of Attendance'.
|2018-19 Cost of Attendance||
|Room and Board||$12,720|
|Books and Supplies||$1,864|
|2017-18 Cost of Attendance||
|Room and Board||$12,392|
|Books and Supplies||$1,816|
Direct Unsubsidized Loans and Direct GradPLUS Loans are available to Marriott School graduate and Law School students. For more information on these loans, please see 'Federal Loans'.
In addition to federal financial aid, BYU offers institutional loans for Marriott School graduate students (MSM Loan) and Law School students (Woolley Law Loan).
Marriott School of Management (MSM Loan)
- First year: Up to $8500; Second year: Up to $7000
- Annual interest rate: 6.25% (6 month grace period for repayment)
- Must be enrolled full-time (at least 8.5 credits)
- MSM Loan automatically offered after students have accepted all Direct Unsubsidized Loans
- Executive MBA/MPA programs are not eligible
Woolley Law Loan
- Students who sign-up for any Bar prep course can submit documentation of cost in order to receive a Woolley Law Loan to cover expenses.
- Woolley Loan automatically offered after students have completed all summer externship application processing. Loan eligibility is based on number of approved credit hours.
- Annual interest rate: 6.25% (9 month grace period for repayment)
Students who are not eligible for federal/institutional aid, or who need additional funding, can apply for a private loan through a banking institution. Please see 'Alternative/Private Loans' for more information.
Steve Hamberger is the financial aid counselor assigned to Marriott School Graduate and Law School students.
To ask a question through Y-Message, please click here.
To make an appointment to meet with Steve, please click here.