Students in the Post-Baccalaureate Studies (PBS) program may qualify for financial aid under limited circumstances. Please call 801-422-4104 to schedule an appointment with a OneStop Counselor to discuss your situation.
The following requirements will apply:
- You must provide documentation showing the required prerequisite courses for your chosen graduate or teacher certification program (usually a letter/email or published list of required coursework from the department, school, or program).
- Direct Loans require at least half-time enrollment (6+ credit hours) and are limited to 12 consecutive months for prerequisite coursework (the 12-month limit does not apply to teacher certification programs).
- Although PBS students pay graduate tuition rates, senior-level undergraduate loan limits apply.
- You will not be eligible for Pell Grants or Graduate PLUS Loans as a PBS student.
- You must complete the standard application process for financial aid and meet all other eligibility requirements.